A high-fibre, high protein, low fat quick supper solution!
4 oz. (120g) whole-wheat pasta
10 oz. (300g) beef steak (grass-fed is best)
4 spring onions
2 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. soy sauce
80ml beef stock
100g green beans, frozen
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
2. Cut the beef into thin strips.
3. Slice the spring onions diagonally into 2-3 cm pieces. Peel and slice the garlic.
4. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and cook the beef for about 3 mins, than transfer onto a plate and drizzle with the soy sauce.
5. Add the garlic and spring onion to the same pan and cook for about 3 mins, until spring onions start to soften.
6. Return the beef and soy sauce into the pan and add the hot stock and frozen beans. Cook for another 2-3 mins, then add the cooked pasta. Stir occasionally for about 2 mins.